Yo, ho, ho, and a ton of Birthday Fun with this Pirate Birthday Fingerprint print. Remember their birthday celebrations by creating this wonderful piece of customized art that you’ll all treasure forever.
Product Type: Digital File
Product Size Options: A3 (420 x 297 mm, 16.5 x 11.7 inches) or A2 (594 x 420 mm, 23.4 x 16.5 inches)+$10
DOWNLOADABLE DIGITAL FILE. NO PHYSICAL PRINT WILL BE SHIPPED
– 1 x Printable Pirate – Girl 01 – Custom Happy Birthday – Print (File: The format is .jpeg and is 300 dpi)
– 1 x Printable Pirate – Girl 01 – Custom Happy Birthday – Print (File: PDF)
JPEG’s are best for printing at any print shop or photo lab on canvas.
PDF’s are for printing at home or any print shop.
- 1 or 2 small ink pads (of your color of choice) for the fingerprints.
- 1 small packet of baby wipes to wipe the ink of your finger after they have left their individual touch.
- 1 x fine marker (of your color of choice) for the signature. Find one that the ink is fade and water resistant as well as quick drying.
- 1 x Frame for the finished product. IKEA have a very extensive and affordable range, check them out here.
- Lay your print or canvas flat on a table. Best to keep it out of little peoples reach. We also recommend that you do not leave it unattended.
- Signature – Get your friends and family to sign where they want their fingerprint. This will speed up the process as they won’t have to wait for the fingerprint ink to dry.
- Ink Print – Now get them to press gently, with their tip of their finger, on the ink pad. Once there is sufficient ink on their finger, ask them to press down on their signature.
- Wipe – Use the baby wipes to remove excess ink from their finger.
- Frame and Hang – Find the perfect frame and hang your precious artwork so it can be admired for years to come.
- Images may contain examples of our prints in frames. Frames are not included in your purchase unless stated otherwise.
- Images may differ slightly in color, please see ‘Accuracy of Colors’ below for full details.
- Do not scan, copy, sell, or distribute any of our designs. The sale of an art print to you does not transfer the rights of the image to you. Please see ‘Our License’ below for full details.
After payment your product zip file will be emailed to you within 1-2 working days. If you require a proof this may take longer.
Before you can use the files you need to extract them from the .zip file. To do so, right-click on the .zip file, and select Extract All. A window will appear, asking where you would like to extract your files. The default location is the same folder where the .zip file is located. Click Extract to begin the process. A progress bar will appear once the process has begun. Once the files have been extracted, they will appear in a folder located in the same location as the original .zip file. You can now use your jpeg or pdf files.
Please use a matte poster paper, a heavy card stock or canvas (a paper weight between 200 + gms works best). A glossy or a semi-glossy paper smears the thumb/fingerprints and the signatures ink. If in doubt test your ink fingerprint and signature on a sample paper first. If you’re wanting your artwork to last a life time, look at using archival paper. This paper is designed to hold the colors better over time.
Accuracy of Colors
Fingerprint Fun has displayed as accurately as possible the colors of the products that appear on the site. However, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will be accurate. The colors you see will depend on your monitor and may be slightly different from the actual colors of the finished products. We will have no liability whether for damages, return of merchandise for credit or otherwise, as a result of any variances between the appearance of colors displayed on your monitor and on any finished product purchased by you from Fingerprint Fun.
All products are sold with one license type: Personal Use.
Definition: Personal Use is defined as: using products downloaded/purchased from Fingerprintfun.com or associated websites for your own personal use. This means the items are not sold or distributed.